1. Split sheet drape :Creating a sterile surface on the skin which acts as a barrier to prevent skin flowing to the incision site. Provide double protection for surgery part.
2. Side drape: Prevents cross-infection between the operation part and patients when covering the patient.
3. Instrument table cover: Parcels the accessories in an operating instrument pack, or as a table cover on which the medical instruments arranged when taken out from the pack.
4. Reinforced gown:Worn with high protectiveness, which can prevent the penetration of liquid, such as blood, alcohol and grease.
5. Op tape: Used to fix the ducts and drapes during surgical procedures.
|Sterile ENT Surgical Packs||Size||Quantity|
|Side drape, with adhesive||75*75cm||1pc|
|Side drape, with adhesive||150*175cm||1pc|
|Instrument table cover||150*200cm||1pc|
|Reinforced surgical gowns||L size||2pcs|