1. Split sheet drape :Creating a sterile surface on the skin which acts as a barrier to prevent skin flowing to the incision site. Provide double protection for surgery part.
2. Side drape: Prevents cross-infection between the operation part and patients when covering the patient.
3. Instrument table cover: Parcels the accessories in an operating instrument pack, or as a table cover on which the medical instruments arranged when taken out from the pack.
4. Reinforced gown:Worn with high protectiveness, which can prevent the penetration of liquid, such as blood, alcohol and grease.
5. Op tape: Used to fix the ducts and drapes during surgical procedures.
|Sterile ENT Surgical Packs ||Size ||Quantity |
|OP-tape ||10*50cm ||2pcs |
|Hand towels ||40*40cm ||2pcs |
|Side drape, with adhesive ||75*75cm ||1pc |
|Side drape, with adhesive ||150*175cm ||1pc |
|Instrument table cover ||150*200cm ||1pc |
|U-split drape ||100*150cm ||1pc |
|Reinforced surgical gowns ||L size ||2pcs |
|Wrapping cloth ||100*100cm ||1pc |