Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-22 Origin: Site
One, wear isolation clothes formula: the right collar wear left hand, and then extend the right arm shake; Tie the collar button to tie the cuff, fold the waist half bend the elbow.
The details are as follows:
(1) Put on your mask and hat, take off your watch, and roll your sleeves over the elbow (in winter, you can roll over the middle of your forearm).
(2) Pick up the lower isolation clothes in hand and clean face to yourself; Fold both ends of collar outwards and sew shoulder-length to expose the inside of sleeve.
(3) The right hand holds the collar and the left hand reaches into the sleeve; Pull the collar up with your right hand, exposing the left hand.
(4) change the left hand to hold the collar, the right hand into the sleeve; Shake the sleeve up with both hands, not touching your face.
(5) two hand-held collar, from the center of the collar along the edge of the back general QQ good, and then tie the cuff (at this time the hand has been polluted), loose belt noose.
(6) the isolation clothing side about 5cm below the waist gradually forward, until see the edge, then pinch; In the same way, hold the edge of the other side, taking care not to touch the inside of the garment. Then align the edges of your hands behind your back and fold to one side, pressing the fold with one hand and pulling the belt behind your back to press the fold with the other hand. Cross the belt behind your back and return to the front to tie.
Two, take off the isolation clothes formula: loosen the belt untie the cuff, sleeve plug double sleeve disinfection hand, untie the collar button back double sleeve, on the shoulder fold collar hanging coat hook.
The details are as follows:
(1) Untie the belt and tie a slipknot in the front.
(2) Untie the cuffs and insert part of the sleeve sleeve into the sleeve at the elbow to facilitate disinfection of hands.
(3) after disinfection and cleaning hands, untie the collar button, extend the right hand into the sleeve of the left wrist, and pull down the sleeve to pass the hand; Use the covered left hand to hold the right hand to isolate the outside of the sleeve, pull the right sleeve down, hands gradually out of the sleeve.
(4) with the left hand from the clothes hold the shoulder seam to remove the right hand, and then hold the collar with the right hand outside the fold, out of the left hand.
(5) The left hand holds the collar, and the right hand aligns the two sides of the isolation garment (if it is hung in the semi-polluted area, the clean side of the isolation garment faces outward; if it is hung in the polluted area, the pollution side faces outward), and hangs it on the coat hook. The isolation garment is no longer worn. Take it off and face outwards. Roll it up and put it into the pollution bag.